Customer Success Manager, West
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging
solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent
cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc's exclusive
aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to
operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued
focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the
background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including
leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry's
leading VC's, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and
was chosen as one of TIME's 50 most genius companies.
About this role
This position focuses on championing customer centric solutions and
outcomes. You will work closely with engineering, operations, sales
and support teams to understand your customers, enhance the value
they get from our solutions, and demonstrate the impact for their
organization. You will have a strong understanding of our
customers' business objectives, and the ability to identify and
articulate how our AI enterprise solutions support the achievement
of our customers' strategic goals.
This is a remote role to be filled in the Western US.
Serve as the customer's advocate and the customer's trusted
advisor- You are the bridge between Aidoc and our customers:
* Ensure positive customer experiences by proactively managing and
growing customer relationships, including identifying key
* Lead discussions with our customers (top physicians in prestige
* Understand each customer's pain points and their workflow and
enhance the value of AI in their departments
* Define the next steps and work on "making things happen" with our
Serve as the liaison between our customers and internal teams:
* Work with the technical team to ensure smooth onboarding of new
* Drive product enhancements and work cross-functionally with
internal teams (Product, Data, AI) by representing the customer
* Have a deep understanding of our solutions, their expected
performance, and the user interface
Drive value demonstration of our solution for our customers:
* Perform data analysis and storytelling using data. Make insights
out of the data and present it to our customers
* Initiate and help execute research initiatives.
* BSc in science, engineering, or any quantitative field.
* 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success /Customer-Facing
analytics / Project Management or similar roles.
* Previous experience in a SaaS high-tech/startup company with an
agile mentality is an advantage.
* Experience with data analytics is an advantage.
* Previous work with medical imaging and radiologists is an
* Research experience is an advantage.
* Experience in stakeholder management, building relationships and
leading customers to success, preferably at executive level.
* Ability to multitask, problem solve, and work cross-functionally
in a dynamic environment.
* Critical thinker with a good analytical approach and data-driven
* Tech-savvy person, who can understand technical concepts and lead
discussions with the technical team in a fast-paced, startup
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in
* Ability to work in PST/MST time zones.
* Ability to travel up to 25%.
Working at Aidoc
We're a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than
400 global employees, committed to improving the world of
healthcare. We're looking for mission-driven people excited to do
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a
remote-first workplace. We're able to hire US-based employees
across the continental United States, although certain roles may be
What we offer:
* A range of medical, dental and vision benefits, starting on your
* Stock options for all full-time employees
* 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
* A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term
* The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse
workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all
individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as
discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or
any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Aidoc, Medford , Customer Success Manager, West, Executive , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!