Senior Property Manager - Medford, OR
Company: Avenue5 Residential, LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Avenue5 is growing, and we are in search of a senior property
manager to join our dynamic team of Fivers!About UsWe are a vibrant
third-party multifamily property management firm with locations
across the United States. We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive,
make-it-happen culture, where we:
- Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to
- Invest in our associates to help them become the best version
- Approach every important decision with our associates in
- Celebrate our associates successes and encourage them to raise
the bar even higherAbout the Senior Property Manager RoleWere
looking for a talented property manager who will be responsible for
the overall operations of the properties. This includes ensuring
efficient operations, overseeing supplier contracts, maintenance,
lease administration, and monthly reporting. The property manager
also creates a positive experience for the residents, associates,
and clients. Senior Property Manager Responsibilities and
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the property including
resident satisfaction and retention, full resident lifecycle
activities (e.g., lease administration, rent collection and
delinquency management), property P&L, and property marketing
in accordance with company standards.
- Responsible for meeting client expectations and providing an
excellent customer service experience.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, corrective feedback
- Create a climate in which associates want to do their best by
leading and communicating a shared vision with associates and
providing coaching and development.
- Responsible for executing the strategic marketing plan to
attract and retain residents.
- Understand the operations guidelines established within the
property management agreement.
- Respond to resident complaints and issues and serves as liaison
to residents and corporate office regarding the administration of
common area maintenance and the enforcement of landlord rules and
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and
establishing personal networks.
- Organize and implement site natural disaster and emergency
- Manage the property and associate safety records, property loss
claims, and risk management initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience
- High school diploma is required. Bachelors degree is
- Two to three years of experience in property management is
- One to two years of direct management experience is
- Knowledge of resident rental lifecycle activities is
- Real estate license is preferred or may be required in some
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Prior experience in Yardi Voyager or another equivalent system
is preferred.Skills and Requirements
- Very strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively and sensitively
communicate with all levels of management.
- Intermediate level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a
fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to relay technical concerns with adequate detail,
quickly and accurately.
- Capability to read, write, comprehend, and converse in
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax
machine, printer, copier, and key track system.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the
ability to relate to others.
- Ability to cope with and defuse situations involving angry or
- Must maintain a valid drivers license, clean driving record and
current auto insurance is required.
- Must comply with all safety requirements.
- Required to complete and successfully pass the Avenue5 Fair
Housing, Diversity and Inclusion Training within the first 30 days
- Required to maintain a regular schedule which may require
working overtime, weekends and non-traditional holidays.
- May be required to be on-call and aid during staffing
- Ability to travel (10-15%).Environment
- Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions
(temperatures may vary depending on the weather in the different
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, atmospheric conditions, as well
as working in confined or restricted spaces.
- Potential exposure to communicable diseases through frequent
contact with public.
- Possible exposure to short-tempered or aggressive people.
- Potential exposure to chemicals, electrical shock, heights,
mechanical parts or machines, and fire.Physical RequirementsAvenue5
will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions
include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to walk around the property several times daily, up to
10 miles a day.
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Ability to climb several flights of stairs several times
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
emergency required .
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to use standard maintenance equipment.
- Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the
spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or
important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly,
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information
through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in
- Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and
- Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate,
communicate, and instruct.
- Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
- Ability to work under minimal to moderate supervision.This job
description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks.
Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may
change.DiversityDiversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5
is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Avenue5 Residential, LLC, Medford , Senior Property Manager - Medford, OR, Executive , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!