Remote Sr. Manager, Business Development and Market Intelligence
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- Business Development: Lead development of inorganic growth
strategies at corporate and business unit levels (including CT, MR,
MI, VL, XR, UL, and HIT), using white space mapping, competitive
analysis, and other strategic frameworks.
- Identify and make recommendations to leadership team on
potential partnership/M&A targets based on robust analysis of
market trends and business synergies.
- Independently identify and conduct outreach to potential
targets to build up business development funnel for prioritized
areas of growth.
- Proactively monitor and analyze key M&A and alliances in
the competitive landscape; create executive-facing documents and/or
present insights to the leadership team.
- Build communications channels to the executives in target
organization to win mindshare and establish synergies.
- Manage relationships with and provide project management to
multiple business development initiatives across company and
- Perform detailed financial analysis of inorganic growth
opportunities to guide strategic and investment
- Drive the design of deal structures & terms and own the
negotiations process with potential targets.
- Work with market research, strategy consulting, and investment
banks to support due diligence activities.
- Establish strong relationships with product, research,
engineering, and clinical experts in the Marketing organization and
coordinate with relevant stakeholders to conduct due
- Support Director, Business Development in liaising with CMSC
and other Canon entities through the deal process.
- Market Intelligence: Liaise regularly with Business Unit
leadership to support strategic planning and decision-making using
market data and competitive intelligence
- Own all market research projects, including designing research
scope, obtaining stakeholder feedback, distilling insights from
data, and reporting to company leadership
- Actively scan medical imaging competitive landscape and report
out on dynamics that impact Canon Medical strategy
- Lead all quarterly & annual reporting data synthesis &
- Support Business Insights team on other activities as
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, Medford , Remote Sr. Manager, Business Development and Market Intelligence, Executive , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!