Company: Highway Products Inc
Location: White City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Highway Products is a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is
located in beautiful Southern Oregon. We manufacture the best truck
accessories in North America and have the reputation to prove it!
Come join our hard-working team and become part of an organization
that is a leader in the industry, and for a reason. Take a look at
what we do: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighwayProducts Summary
The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and
implementing a digital-based marketing strategy to promote the
Company's brand, attract visitors to the website, generate and
cultivate leads, while implementing metrics to assess performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, Email,
Social Media, and Display Advertising.
- Manage voice and execution of organic social media
- Collaborate with the design team and provide guidance on the
content requirements for the digital marketing strategy.
- Create goals, measure and report on KPI's of all digital
- Create landing pages specific to campaigns to enhance user
- Cultivate leads through a comprehensive funnel management
- Brainstorm new ideas for growth strategies.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or related field.
- 3 years of experience with digital marketing.
- Experience in identifying audiences and developing campaigns
that compel action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of web analytic tools like Google
- Proficient in WordPress CMS, with working knowledge of HTML,
- Web Development experience is a plus. We offer competitive
wages, excellent insurance, a 401(k) match program, paid time off,
and holidays. We value our employees and take pride in our ability
to grow skills. Highway Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. Highway Products complies with
the Americans with Disabilities Act. PM22 PI190868528
Keywords: Highway Products Inc, Medford , Marketing Director, Executive , White City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!