EHS Program Manager
Company: Relativity Space
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Remote/hybrid role: Successful candidate must reside in CA,
District of Columbia, FL, MS, NC, NH, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, or
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace
manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and
proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of
aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain,
building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our
long-term goal is to upgrade humanity's industrial base on Earth
and on Mars.
What you'll do:
The EHS Program Manager position will support our corporate EHS
team by building and ownership of Relativity Space's EHS management
system. This person will be responsible for integrating existing
EHS systems and processes into an EHS management system.
Additionally, this person will partner with our talent development
team and leverage our learning management system to build an EHS
training platform. This position will utilize our management
systems to deliver EHS data analytics and metrics, as well as help
plan key initiatives based on analytics. This position will require
travel to each Relativity Space location to support management
system integration, and train key stakeholders on management system
Additionally, this person will be responsible for the
* Canvasing key stakeholders to develop EHS management system
* Support the EHS team building programs, procedures, and key
* Integrating existing EHS systems, policies, procedures, programs,
permits, and other EHS initiatives into an EHS management
* Working with the head of EHS in reviewing and selecting an EHS
management system vendor.
* Tailoring management system modules to support/fit Relativity
* Train RS stakeholders and employees on leveraging EHS management
* Build and implement risk assessment and inspection tools that
integrate with EHS management system.
* Manage data analytics with management system and make EHS policy
changes based on data produced.
* Partner with People and I.T. teams to integrate existing
enterprise applications into EHS management system.
* Partner with Talent Development team to integrate existing EHS
trainings into a Learning Management System.
What you need to know:
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering,
environmental sciences, occupational health and safety, or another
related technical discipline
* Minimum 4+ years of EHS management system experience in
manufacturing industry or related environment
* Ability to travel 25-50%
Nice to haves but not required:
* Current CSP, ASP, CIH, PMP, QISP, AQMD CPP, CES, CEP, or other
professional environmental certification
* Strong project management experience
* Experience implementing an EHS management system such as
Gensuite, EHS Insight, or other relevant EHS management system
* Experience managing EHS related programs, training, and
* Experience producing data analytics related to key EHS metrics
such as injuries, incidents, hazard observations, inspections, and
* Experienced and comfortable delivering training pertaining to EHS
* Experience using root cause analysis methodologies to investigate
incidents and injuries
* Proficient project manager, with the ability to juggle and
execute multiple projects at one time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous
vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
Keywords: Relativity Space, Medford , EHS Program Manager, Executive , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!