Regional Sales Manager (Remote US)
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Trybooking, a Vanco company's, online event ticketing software
makes it so that anyone who wants to organize an event has the
tools to do so simply. Our team is dedicated to helping event
organizers do this every day. The focus of our efforts is the event
organizer who works hard to ensure that their attendees have a
great experience. We share that passion for bringing people
together, creating memories and enriching communities.
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides
businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete
range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our
solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative
burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a
software payments company for community organizations, and every
transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At
Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Are you a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for events?
Are you driven by engaging with community organizations?
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be the first US
employee focused on growing TryBooking US. The Regional Sales
Manager will be supported by the Vanco & TryBooking Australia
The Regional Sales Manager will be the primary salesperson for our
community driven ticketing platform. Your role will be to seek new
business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships
with potential customers.
To be successful in this role you should have previous experience
developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong
relationships with customers. From first contact and throughout the
customer journey with TryBooking. If you are motivated and
results-driven, and enjoy working in sales driven environment we'd
like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost product usage and contribute to our
long-term business growth.
What you'll be doing:
Generating a list of leads
- Managing sales pipelines
- Managing sales (inbound and outbound) campaigns
- Managing relationships with partners
- Keeping up to date on ticketing news and our competitors
- Engaging industry bodies in regard to partnerships
- Engaging support staff to deliver campaigns
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Who you are:
- You have proven work experience as a Business Development
- You have experience within the ticketing/entertainment sector
- You have experience within the sales/marketing field
- You have a proven record of achieving a specific quota
- You have experience with crm software
- You use multiple platforms
- You engage effectively with people on all levels
- You are driven by sales metrics
- You suggest ideas and give effective presentations
What we offer:
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
- 100% Employer Paid Individual Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan,
Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability,
Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness,
Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
Keywords: Vanco, Medford , Regional Sales Manager (Remote US), Executive , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!