Assistant Director of Nursing ADON
Company: Royale Gardens Health & Rehabilitation Center
Location: Grants Pass
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:Royale Gardens Health & Rehabilitation Center is
seeking a self-motivated, dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) with good
communication skills to join our team as an Assistant Director of
We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and
a heart for healing. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon
family works with our patients and their families as well as with
our communities to celebrate life every day!
Come join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career
and opportunities for advancement!Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term
Disability, and Pet insurance.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Two weeks of PTO
- Responsible to provide Clinical Supervision for all residents
as "day supervisor".
- Responsible for all In-service Coordination/Educational needs
of all departments. Will maintain in-service records.
- Responsible for accident/unusual occurrence tracking/trending
monitoring systems as assigned.
- Assistant Director of Nursing with pressure sore and infection
- Responsible for rounding on all facility residents at least
twice a day.
- Responsible for making schedules for nursing staff/CNA staff
for all hours as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
- Assist Director of Nursing in organizing and directing
- Must be a Licensed Practical (Vocational) Nurse (LPN/LVN) or
Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by
the State or in training to satisfactorily complete the
requirements to become a Licensed Nurse.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term care facility, or
other health care related facility.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative, and
restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws,
regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Positive attitude toward the elderlyAvalon is and Equal
Opportunity employer, including disability
#CBINDLN125EEO:Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation
for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human
Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.Avalon Health
Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in
certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify
Keywords: Royale Gardens Health & Rehabilitation Center, Medford , Assistant Director of Nursing ADON, Executive , Grants Pass, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!