Assistant Director of Nursing ADON
Company: Hearthstone Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Overview:Hearthstone Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is seeking
a self-motivated, dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) with good
communication skills to join our team as an Assistant Director of
- Responsible to provide Clinical Supervision for all residents
as "day supervisor".
- Responsible for all In-service Coordination/Educational needs
of all departments. Will maintain in-service records.
- Responsible for accident/unusual occurrence tracking/trending
monitoring systems as assigned.
- Assistant Director of Nursing with pressure sore and infection
- Responsible for rounding on all facility residents at least
twice a day.
- Responsible for making schedules for nursing staff/CNA staff
for all hours as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
- Assist Director of Nursing in organizing and directing
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently
licensed by the State or in training to satisfactorily complete the
requirements to become a Licensed Nurse.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term care facility, or
other health care related facility.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative, and
restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws,
regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly#CBINDLN125EEO:Avalon
Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is
the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability
who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the
location(s) where you are applying.Avalon Health Care Management,
Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as
required by law. Learn more: E-Verify
Keywords: Hearthstone Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Medford , Assistant Director of Nursing ADON, Executive , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!