Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: May 5, 2021
LogDNA is a centralized log management solution that helps
modern engineering teams be more productive in a DevOps-oriented
world. It enables frictionless consumption and actionability of log
data so developers can monitor, debug, and troubleshoot their
systems with ease. Our marketing team is responsible for delivering
effective messaging, positioning, and promotion of the LogDNA
brand, products, and solutions. We build awareness, drive
acquisition, and expand usage by developing innovative,
breakthrough campaigns. Content that is engaging and technically
authentic is the fuel that supports each of these areas. We are
looking for a collaborative Content Manager to join our team.
Successful candidates will have a passion for sharing knowledge and
engaging our customers and community. This role will work
cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, PR, Product, and
technical experts to manage, produce, and deliver content. You will
enjoy this role if you like learning and writing about technology
and collaborating with people across multiple departments. What to
expect in the role
- Partner with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create, manage,
and deliver against a content roadmap each quarter. You'll be
focused on brand and product awareness, thought leadership, and
sales enablement content in the following formats:
- Blog posts for the logdna.com blog
- Contributed blog posts
- eBooks and whitepapers
- Webinar abstracts and scripts
- Project manage internal and contract writers. This includes
providing abstracts for them, being heavily involved in the editing
and feedback loop, and giving them the tools and information that
they need to write.
- Write unique content for all of our major owned channels
including website, email, blog, social media, and more.
- Own SEO strategy and execution to measure the success of our
content and create new content that will help improve our SEO
posture. To excel in this position, you must have:
- A love for storytelling and excellent verbal and written
- The ability to write about complex technology in a clear and
easy to understand way. Technical knowledge or curiosity about log
management, DevOps, and Kubernetes is a heavy plus.
- Deep empathy for LogDNA's multiple audiences and a passion for
helping them succeed. These audiences range from developers and
SREs to C-level executives.
- Experience with SEO and analytics to drive high-quality traffic
to the LogDNA website and determine how content is performing.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A team-first mentality as content spans nearly every discipline
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing or related
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive advantages
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation At LogDNA, it's our differences, compassion,
and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions
of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and
inclusion in our community.
Keywords: logDNA, Medford , Content Manager, Executive , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!