Memory Care Director
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Bonaventure of Medford is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Memory
Care Director to join our team. We are a premier Retirement,
Assisted Living and Memory Care community that's committed to
providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle, and
we're looking for a Memory Care Director who will help us deliver
on that promise to our Memory Care residents. Not only will they
ensure that their residents receive the highest quality of care,
service and safety, but they will be instrumental in providing our
most vulnerable residents with the fun, active, and fulfilling
lifestyle that all seniors deserve.
Alongside the privilege of building relationships with residents
and families and making their lives better, the Memory Care
Director also has the opportunity to lead and grow a caring group
of staff members who are dedicated to the happiness and well-being
of their residents. The ideal candidate for this position is
someone who has a passion for serving seniors with
Alzheimer's/dementia and is driven to make a difference in their
lives every day.
The Memory Care Director oversees the operations of the community's
Memory Care program aligning resident needs, state regulations, and
Bonaventure Senior Living policies and procedures to provide
exceptional care to residents. As the leader of the health services
staff, the Memory Care Director is responsible for hiring,
schedules, training, and records, in the Memory Care section of the
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and monitor resident's services through service
- Conduct and follow through on Assessments, Changes to Service
Plans, Changes to Medication
- Alert the Registered Nurse Consultant when the resident has a
change of condition.
- Audit the medication administration program to assure accuracy
- Respond to resident and family concerns professionally and
- Hire, train, supervise and schedule caregiving staff members;
ensure ongoing training in Alzheimer's and dementia for staff
- Become a resource on Alzheimer's and other dementias for
families, organize support group meetings at community
- Oversee all aspects of the Memory Care including activities,
dining and cleanliness
- Excellent compensation package
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Medical and dental benefits, with flexible spending
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow
within the company
- Experience as Caregiver & Medication Assistant in an assisted
living or memory care setting.
- 2 Years of demonstrable supervisory experience in a Care or
Assisted living setting.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Positive and cheerful disposition.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills
- Experience providing direction and making sound
- Knowledge of progression and care of dementia
- Have or obtain a State Administrators license and meet other
- We are a fast paced, socially diverse organization. We pride
ourselves on our services and culture. The Memory Care Director is
THE LEADER of the Memory Care Community and sets the tone, energy,
and attitude for every staff person and resident.
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and
providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent
success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied
residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company
it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally
refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on
multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and
memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to
continually develop and build new communities in new markets to
spread the "Retirement Perfected---" lifestyle throughout the west.
But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident
satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically
recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident
satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the
importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident,
dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and
culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek
out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their
capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Medford , Memory Care Director, Executive , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!