Company: Skiltrek LLC
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Role: SDET EngineerLocation: 100% REMOTEDuration: 12 monthsNeed
strong Testng, Selenium, Java Coding experiencePlease note we need
an Automation Developer with strong experience in Java Programming,
Selenium, API Testing, Someone who has experience in developing
Automation frameworks than someone who used existing onesMust
- Bachelors or Masters in CS or related degrees.
- Minimum of 6+ years with Master or 8+ years with Bachelors of
hand on experience in software development in test automation,
concurrent coding skills in Java.
- Test automation experience using open source technologies
and/or in-house frameworks MUST
- Experience in API testing (SOAP and MicroServices).
- Experience in UI and Mobile Testing.
- Experience with test frameworks like Junit, TestNG.
- Familiarity with BDD and/or Cucumber
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Excellent knowledge SQL and ability to write complex queries to
- Following Scrum/Agile development methodology.
- Strong application debugging skills.
- Experience with Jira or similar Agile process tools.
- Experience with using defect management and test management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where
resourcefulness, determination, and strong problem-solving skills
are necessary for success.
- Positive attitude and the ability to complete assigned
objectives with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communications skills both written and
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience with Security Testing and/or ADA testing
Keywords: Skiltrek LLC, Medford , SDET Engineer, Engineering , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!