Company: Highway Products Inc
Location: White City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Highway Products is a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is
located in beautiful Southern Oregon. We manufacture the best truck
accessories in North America and have the reputation to prove it!
Come join our hard-working team and become part of an organization
that is a leader in the industry, and for a reason.
Want to design custom truck accessories, flatbeds and service
bodies? This position is responsible for coordinating, designing
and developing custom products. Product design includes designing
custom products to fulfill customer requirements, developing new
product lines and improving existing products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage design and development of a variety of product lines.
- Coordinate effective product release and update processes.
- Facilitate and contribute to the development of project plans and
- Provide project schedules and resource requirements.
- Develop product specifications for new products.
- Review, evaluate, and implement engineering changes and
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or
- 3 years of experience with SolidWorks.
- Experience managing product development from conception to
- Preferred experience:
o Familiar with SolidWorks Sheet Metal
o Familiar with sheet metal forming processes
o Familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles.
o Familiar with programming CNC machines.
Keywords: Highway Products Inc, Medford , Design Engineer, Engineering , White City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!