Senior Structural Engineers
Company: PSE Consulting Engineers, Inc
Location: Klamath Falls
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Senior Structural Engineer - Multiple locations -Opening for
several Senior Structural Engineers, in Klamath Falls and Medford,
Oregon; with potential for Florida and North Carolina locations.
-The opportunity: - - - - - - - - -An excellent opportunity for
those who love structural engineering.
- Creative environment that promotes new ideas.
- Flexible work schedule coordinated with project delivery.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Excellent technical library containing a wealth of engineering
data, sample projects, and state of the art software to increase
efficiency and improve technical skills.
- Unique, diverse project types and construction materials. Check
our website at www.structure1.com for more information.
- Potential for advancement and stock options in a fast growing
company. - - - - - - - - -Bonus plan, retirement plan, health
insurance, and other excellent benefits.
- Come grow with us and enjoy Southern Oregon's low cost of
living, family friendly community, four distinct seasons, quick
commutes, and outstanding outdoor activities.
for more information.
- Please share this opportunity with anyone you think will be
interested in either of these positions. -Essential duties and
- Your primary duty will be to bring you and your team's projects
to successful completion. To achieve this goal, you must: -
- Analyze structures using various structural engineering
- Prepare structural calculations and details of structural
elements for various materials.
- Exercise a thorough understanding of the Building Codes.
- Manage client interactions and communications.o - -Provide
leadership, project organization, and project review to a team of
3-6 engineers.o - -You are expected to apply the following skills:
- Forward thinking attitude and the ability to problem solve, and
be resourceful and solution savvy.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple
-Required education and experience:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering required; MSCE and PE license are
- Minimum 3 years' experience in residential and commercial
buildings analysis, design and detailing. At least 2 years in a
- Experience with at least one commercially available structural
analysis software such as RISA 3-D, STAAD, or SAAP is
- Experience with the following software is required:
- Microsoft Excel -
- Familiarity with the following software is preferred:
- RISA Floor,risatech.com
- Woodworks,awc.org -Company profile: - - - - - - - - -Founded in
1995, PSE is fast growing company with a team of creative
engineers, who are pioneers in sustainable design in all 50 states,
Canada, and more than 30 other countries. - - - - - - - - -We do
one thing, structural engineering, and we do it very well. PSE
utilizes the most advanced software available to provide our
clients with the most accurate and economical consulting services
possible. No job is too large or too small for us.
- We are pioneers in sustainable design. Please see examples
- Bale Engineering -How to apply: - - - - - - - - -E-mail your
resume, cover letter, list of engineering classes/transcripts &
continuing education to email@example.com
- Three professional references.Find more information at
Keywords: PSE Consulting Engineers, Inc, Medford , Senior Structural Engineers, Engineering , Klamath Falls, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!