Commercial HVAC / Refrigeration Technician
Company: Quick Servant Co Inc
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Quick Servant Co. is looking for skilled Commercial HVAC /
Refrigeration technicians to meet our year round service goals in
Maryland. Experienced technicians can expect top competitive pay,
full benefits, a $2000 sign on bonus, paid factory authorized
training, no sales requirements, and dispatching directly from home
with paid travel time. We are accepting applicants with Masters,
Journeyman, and Apprentice licenses, or relevant experience in
commercial HVAC and / or Refrigeration field. Family owned and run
for over 40 years, apply today and join our team!Technicians will
service equipment including, but not limited to: heating, air
conditioning, ventilation and indoor air quality products,
refrigerators and freezers (reach ins, walk ins, etc.), as well as
accessories, and more as job sites may require.Job requirements of
Commercial HVAC / Refrigeration Technicians:
- Verifiable experience with service of Commercial HVAC /
- Masters, Journeyman, or Apprentice license is a plus.
- Personal Tools.
- Universal EPA license.
- Be available for on call rotation.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Motivated team player with positive attitude.In addition to top
wages, Commercial HVAC / Refrigeration Technicians can also expect:
- $2000 sign on bonus to qualifying applicants.
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Paid Life and AD&D Insurance $15k coverage.
- Optional 401K (after 1st year)
- Optional short-term disability.
- Paid holidays (major).
- Paid sick leave and vacation.
- Overtime potential.
- Company vehicle and phone/tablet.
- Paid on the job, in-house, and factory training.Quick Servant
first laid its roots in the Baltimore Washington area and has
continued to grow over its 40-year history from 1 to about 70
Technicians. In the last 7 years, Quick Servant expanded its
service areas to include Richmond, Virginia Beach and Delaware.
Most recently, service has expanded to New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Quick Servant's opportunities for growth and personal development
are unlimited. Come be part of a team that wants to see you
Keywords: Quick Servant Co Inc, Medford , Commercial HVAC / Refrigeration Technician, Engineering , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!