Company: Hosanna Christian
Location: Klamath Falls
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Principal/Head Administrator of School Crosspoint Christian
School (Hosanna Christian, Triad School)
Klamath Falls, Oregon Application Deadline: Open until filled
Salary Range: $58,000-$72,000
Description: Crosspoint Christian School, established in 2020, is
the unification of Hosanna Christian School and Triad School in
Klamath Falls, Oregon. The mission of Crosspoint Christian is to
provide a Christ-centered education for children from pre-school to
12th grade in a setting that develops the entire student—spirit,
mind, and body. Graduates will be fully equipped, prepared
academically, and possess the depth of character to thrive in a
college, career, or vocational environment. During the 2020-2021
academic year we have remained on two separate campuses to
accommodate covid-19 protocols. We intend to open in Fall 2021 on
the Gatewood campus, formerly the location of Hosanna Christian
School with approximately 325 students. This position as head
administrator is supported by a vice principal/athletic director
for middle-high school and a vice principal with duties as
pre-school director, academic mentor for elementary grades, and
test coordinator. The successful candidate will lead the school
toward Crosspoint's vision to prepare students for a lifetime of
learning and service to God, assisting them in developing their
unique talents, gifts, and interests. Students will have
opportunities to participate in fine arts, sciences, athletics, and
community engagement. Technology will be integrated throughout our
curriculum and we will maintain a facility that reflects and
enhances our mission. Our vision is that tuition assistance will be
available so that no student is turned away from Crosspoint due to
lack of financial support.
This is a full-time 12- month position, beginning July 1.
Required Professional Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree in Elementary, Secondary, or Special Education
or School Administration from an accredited University.
2. Five years' experience in educational setting as teacher or
administrator, including at least two years of supervisory or
Required Spiritual Qualifications:
1. Has received Jesus Christ as his/her personal Lord and Savior
and is an active participant in a local, evangelical church.
2. Agrees with the Crosspoint Christian Statement of Faith and
philosophy of Christian education. (See website)
1. Accredited Master's Degree
2. Experience in Christian school administration
3. Basic or standard Administrative License
4. Board-recognized course work in Christian Education and
5. Prior experience with the accreditation process
6. Prior experience acquiring grants.
1. Ability to develop positive and cooperative working
relationships with students, teachers, and parents.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with students, teachers,
parents, and the public.
3. Ability to work with and provide leadership for the academic
team and appropriately delegate responsibilities.
4. Ability to establish rapport and empathy with employees at all
5. Ability to solicit honest staff reactions to proposals.
6. Ability to develop donor relations.
7. Ability to work effectively with data.
8. Ability to interpret school board policy and make appropriate
9. Ability to understand and carry out oral and written
10. Ability to make difficult decisions using good judgment.
11. Ability to coordinate activity, to implement decisions, and
12. Ability to evaluate and develop alternate solutions to
1. Lead all academic program planning, development, and operations
of school, including development and selection of curriculum on
2. Supervise recruitment, hiring and management of all staff, both
academic and support staff. Ensures adequate staffing and
supervision of all personnel, including proper assignment of duties
and staff development to accomplish school objectives.
3. Develop and apply strategies to continuously improve faculty and
staff professional development, salaries, and benefits.
4. Ensure proper school accreditation.
5. Ensure compliance with Federal, state, and local statutes and
regulations, including teacher certification, student graduation
requirements and program requirements.
6. Oversee school operations. Ensure student and faculty activities
are consistent with the school's mission, values, and objectives.
Ensure that communication with all school constituencies is
adequate. Oversee student development and discipline. Coordinate
development of the annual school calendar in addition to all annual
publications (e.g., school handbook and report).
7. Evaluate virtual and technological education as a tool for
enhancing the academic offering of the school.
8. Assist in drafting school board policy and ensures its
9. Participate in long range planning and school development
activities. Recommends priorities, develops annual work plans,
executes assignments, recommends appropriate techniques and
methodology and suggests operational approaches to be taken by the
board and staff.
10. Work with Board to ensure that school facilities, services and
resources are adequate.
11. Keep the School Board fully informed of critical needs as they
affect educational operations.
12. Collaborate with the Business Administrator. Ensures proper
execution of the budget as directed by the Board.
Keywords: Hosanna Christian, Medford , Principal/Head Administrator, Education / Teaching , Klamath Falls, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!