Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace that's changing the rules
of luxury by making the world's most-wanted fashion brands
accessible and sustainable. With millions of verified authentic
fashion items for sale, Tradesy is the largest peer-to-peer luxury
platform in the US, and our sellers have earned over $1 billion
to-date. We make it safe and simple to recirculate pre-owned
clothing and accessories, allowing our customers to access
affordable luxury, reduce waste, and say goodbye to disposable
fashion that harms people and the planet. We're a mission-driven
company with strong values centered around sustainability and
equality, and a team culture that supports you while giving you the
freedom to work from wherever you are. Design is baked into our
company DNA - one of our founders is a designer, and the other was
an artist before she became an entrepreneur. We believe that great
design is far more than simply a beautiful interface - the words we
use and the way to talk to our customer deeply impact the service
and the business itself. As a UX Writer at Tradesy, you will work
with the Product Design team to distill complex systems into clear,
concise user experiences across our mobile apps and desktop product
experiences. You will define the voice, tone, and usability of
written content in these experiences, working collaboratively with
designers and cross-team stakeholders. You will be responsible for
the daily execution of writing tasks, planning and reviewing work
with product, design and engineering stakeholders and communicating
about the status of your ongoing work. You'll be a great fit for
the role if you've demonstrated success in similar roles, write
with empathy for our users and enjoy a highly collaborative
environment. You will:
- Write clear, concise interface copy for mobile apps and desktop
- Define the voice, tone and usability of content across our
- Work directly with product designers to distill complex systems
into clear, concise, and compelling interface copy.
- Wireframe copy and content solutions.
- Write new and edit existing copy with input from cross-team
- Work collaboratively on new feature development, naming
conventions, user flows, and product logic.
- Establish and contribute to style guides and own the shared
nomenclature of our product experiences.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to validate the
performance of written content in our product experiences.
- Actively participate in the Product Design team, shaping the
way we work together and grow as a team. You Have:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Writer or Content Strategist in
a consumer facing role.
- Experience working with product designers and product managers
to craft specs and final designs.
- Knowledge of latest design tools such a Figma.
- Experience crafting content for every step of a user journey,
such as error states, tool tips and call to action copy.
- Experience defining and iterating on style guides.
- A portfolio of writing samples that showcase your best
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking and
- Empathy for user needs and an ability to write to meet those
needs. What to expect: Apply through our website www.tradesy.com or
any affiliate job boards and
- You will receive a confirmation email
- If we don't feel you meet the requirements for this position we
will send you an email If we think you meet enough of our criteria,
one of our in-house Recruiters will reach out to schedule an
introductory call Compensation/Benefits:
- Competitive salary: Commensurate with skill set, experience and
the position. What you made at your last job should not dictate
your worth. Tradesy is committed to a Basic Living Wage threshold
and holds its own $50k Minimum Wage Standard for entry level
- True Opportunity for Growth - we don't believe in time served
or waiting for your manager to get promoted or leave. Carve out
your own path, at your pace - there's room at the top for all of
- Comprehensive Health Benefits- several options for Company Paid
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug and Vision Plans. Tradesy pays
100% of the premiums for individuals - great discounts if you want
to add spouse/children/families
- Wealth Benefits: 401k option and Equity (stock options) because
every employee should be an owner
- Flexible Paid Time Off We coordinate with each other to make
sure work and play find a healthy balance.
- Celebrate Diversity Paid Holiday Program a combination of set
and floating Company Holidays - so you can choose the days most
meaningful to you Designated Paid time off to serve (Jury Duty) and
VOTE as well!
- Mentorship opportunities - grow within your field, gain
valuable skills and experience in a new one or become a change
agent for those around you - all on Company time
- Paid Parental Leave - for Moms, Dads and everything in between
- Remote Friendly Office - Work from the place that best works
- Flexible Working Hours - night owl? Got kids/pets/family
obligations? We value your output, not the clock
- Virtual company-wide happy hours, Product demos, support groups
and team events. Philanthropy and community outreach too. We are
constantly finding news ways to stay meaningfully connected in this
- Monthly Technology Reimbursement - $100 per month (tax free!)
to help you stay connected and in touch
Keywords: Tradesy, Medford , UX Writer, Advertising , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!