Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: February 13, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative assistance to the Nursing Home Administrator.
* Facilitate communication between the Administrator and other departments within the facility.
* Act as a liaison with families and residents.
* Schedule departmental meetings, appointments for executive staff, and coordinate staff meetings and document meeting minutes/notes.
* Represent the facility by dealing with outside agencies, government agencies, vendors and third parties.
* Perform secretarial duties, such as process and deliver mail, maintain files, and establish vacation schedules.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education or training preferred.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a clerical or secretarial position.
* Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
* Knowledge of the rules and regulations that govern a nursing home facility preferred.
* Able to use general office equipment and computer systems required.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our mission to enhance the life of everyone we serve. Being a part of Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients and residents.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Medford , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!