Company: Seven Feathers Hotel & Casino Resort Crp
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join the Seven Feathers family!
On-Call available now!
About Seven Feathers Casino Resort:
Seven Feathers Casino Resort ranks in the top 20 of Pacific
Northwest properties and is one of the fastest growing destination
resorts in the region. It's a place where service is delivered by
the friendliest people on earth in a location of outstanding
natural beauty. The amenities allow you to enjoy a premier resort
experience. It's a place where you have choices. Experience the
thrill of Nevada-style gaming, fabulous food and beverages, nightly
entertainment, a full service spa, indoor pool, fitness center,
world-class RV Resort, a nationally recognized travel center and
unmatched personal service.
Why Work at Seven Feathers:
At Seven Feathers, you have the opportunity to apply for a diverse
array of employment opportunities and be a part of something
special. You get to work for an employer who encourages Team
Members to succeed and grow by providing training, development, and
advancement opportunities. We also offer a competitive salary and
benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and Rx coverage.
- Paid Time Off
- Employer-paid life and disability plans
- 401k with up to 3.5% employer match
The Spa Receptionist is responsible for providing exceptional guest
service to all resort guests. Directs workflow and daily operations
at the spa front desk.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the greeting of all guests, answering phones,
booking appointments, up selling treatments, checking the guests
into the computer system after appropriate paperwork is filled out
- Processes payments for services, assisting guests with
questions regarding spa services and products.
- Facilitates new guest orientation and escorts guests to
- Collects, delivers and picks up laundry from laundry area and
restocks rooms and spas with clean linens and towels.
- Receives new inventory for sale.
- Remains current on all promotions and special events within the
- Provides spa guests with a comfortable and relaxing experience
while ensuring the utmost safety for the guest.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required.
- 1 year of experience in guest service environment and 1 year of
experience in retail sales.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced
- Understand and adhere to safety policies and sanitization
standards required by State of Oregon Board of Cosmetology and
River Rock Spa.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Current OLCC license required.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
Keywords: Seven Feathers Hotel & Casino Resort Crp, Medford , Spa Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Canyonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!