Principal Financial Advisor
Company: NTT DATA
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: November 23, 2022
NTT DATA Services is currently seeking a Principal Financial
Advisor to join our team in the US. This is a 100% Remote
- 5+ years of experience: Develop, analyze, interpret, report,
and/or present monthly, quarterly, and/or annual historical/ and or
forecasted financial information.
- Experience preparing complex financial plans, financial
forecasts, profitability impacts & competitive analysis, and
various reports to better track profitability
- Experience preparing complex financial and business-related
analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense
performance, rate of return and depreciation. Job Description:
- Responsible for the most complex financial reporting, analysis
and forecasting including the preparation of financial reports and
operating trends as well as research.
- Coordinate and or participate in several complex projects
relating to the financial statement preparation and analysis
development as well as implement improvements.
- Responsible for preparing and documenting financial plans and
- Responsible for developing, utilizing, interpreting, and/or
reporting complex corporate financial data as it relates to
historical reporting, forecasting and/or estimating the future
trends in health care costs.
- Develop, analyze, interpret, report, and/or present monthly,
quarterly, and/or annual historical/ and or forecasted financial
- Prepare complex financial plans, financial forecasts,
profitability impacts & competitive analysis, and various reports
to better track profitability
- Prepare complex financial and business-related analysis and
research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate
of return and depreciation.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of complex budgets for
units or departments based on actual performance, previous budget
figures, estimated revenue, expense reports and other factors.
- Review complex expenditures of requisitioning departments to
ensure conformance to budget.
- Prepare forecast and analyze trends in areas such as sales,
finance, and general business conditions.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and/or analysis
for various audiences such as Senior Leadership Team, Audit
Committee, Executive Team, etc.
- Ensure the reports are accurate.
- Make presentations to management and business lines.
Responsible for complex monthly variance analysis (at any
business/segment or consolidated company level).
- Provide ongoing support to various business lines and answer
any questions that may arise.
- Act as a consultant to management on complex financial policy,
procedure, and application as well as historical, plan, forecasting
and other reporting.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease
turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively
and jointly with other Business Unit managers to provide quality
seamless customer service
- Support the complex administration and analysis for new
products and corporate projects.
- Provide leadership, coaching, support & problem-solving
assistance, and knowledge transfer to other analysts. About NTT
DATA Services NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT
services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation
across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications,
infrastructure, and business process services. We are part of the
NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT
DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all
applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship,
national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive
environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so
that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Medford , Principal Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!