Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager (Structural Heart)
Company: Eko Health
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 23, 2022
At Eko, we're dedicated to providing healthcare professionals
with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their
patients' hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can
detect cardiopulmonary disease with higher accuracy, diagnose with
more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give
their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo
Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health
companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over
135,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We've built a
tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team and are
proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work. Together we are
committed to investing in each other and our mission to ensure all
patients have access to high quality care.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, Structural Heart, You Will:
* Develop and implement marketing plans aligned with business
objectives and commercial goals.
* Use voice of customer and market insights to improve our
understanding of the buyer's journey and to inform positioning,
messaging, go-to-market, and rapid growth strategies.
* Scale demand generation to support commercial revenue goals.
* Direct all relevant channels and activities, and create materials
and programs to support the enterprise sales team.
* Collaborate closely with others in marketing, commercial,
clinical, product, finance, regulatory, quality, and other teams as
* Manage relationships and deliverables with external partners and
* Develop and manage the budget for enterprise marketing.
* Define and be accountable to KPIs.
* Maintain visibility to the projects you manage and present to
* Identify, address, and escalate any issues or blocking items
* Contribute to improving our internal processes to support rapid
and efficient growth.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, Structural Heart, You Have:
* Demonstrated experience building fast-growing brands in
healthcare. SaaS preferred. Hardware, software, and algorithms,
* Bachelor degree or masters degree in business or related
* Excellent organizational skills to juggle tasks without losing
sight of the priorities.
* Ability to adapt quickly to new business inputs and
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Experience leading a team, while also able to lead without direct
* Proven experience in managing projects from start through
successful and timely completion.
* Results oriented. Detail oriented. Driven. Take initiative
without being asked. Creative.
* A passion to build a business to help healthcare professionals
better manage cardiovascular and pulmonary disease.
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
* Eko was recognized by "Great Place to Work" in 2020 and 2021
* Paid-time off
* Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
* Volunteer time off
* One Medical membership
* Parental Leave
* 401k Matching
* Work from home equipment stipend
* Flexible schedules
* Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
* Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
* Learning and Development stipend
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and
respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient
and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared
platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating
millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through
telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and
privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture
Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people
of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and
Keywords: Eko Health, Medford , Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager (Structural Heart), Accounting, Auditing , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!