Company: Support.com, Inc.
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Support.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPRT) is a leading provider of
customer and technical support solutions delivered by home-based
employees. For more than twenty years, the company has achieved
stellar results for global enterprise clients and top-tier
businesses. Support.com's proven, omnichannel solutions have been
specifically designed and optimized for the homesourcing
environment, resulting in industry-leading NPS scores and first
call resolution rates. The company efficiently meets changing
client needs through its highly-scalable, global network of
home-based employees and secure, proprietary, cloud-based
Why Join Us
- No travel, work from the comfort of your home,
- If you need a place to work, have fun and learn. Support.com is
- Competitive benefits and compensation
The Payroll Coordinator works closely with the Accounting, Human
Resources, Legal, and Operations teams. Under the general guidance
of the Payroll Manager/Supervisor, and within the established
corporate policies and procedures, the Payroll Coordinator is
responsible for managing all aspects of payroll processing. The
Payroll Coordinator will ensure the collection of all necessary
information and documents, compute wages, and investigate and
resolve any payroll issues or discrepancies. The Payroll
Coordinator also provides resolution on payroll questions to
employees, assists in month-end and year-end finance close
activities, research outstanding payroll tax issues, and works with
third party payroll processor to resolve issues and review computed
wages, deductions, commissions, benefits, etc.
- To liaise with HR on all new hires, terminations, and benefit
deductions, etc., to ensure accurate payroll.
- To liaise with Operations in collating employee timecards to
calculate pay and types of pay (including overtime, regular pay,
- Manage leaves and PTO balances for employees.
- To be aware of local updates on payroll, tax related laws, and
policies of the land.
- Keeping up to date with the changes in the leave policies of
the organization to make payroll partners aware of it so that the
updates are captured in the payroll correctly.
- To maintain and keeping track of all payroll reports, payroll
processed, etc., from the in-country provider and payroll
- To review and audit the previous tax filing reports to ensure
no pending items with the local agencies.
- Manage manual template functions within payroll system process
flow to ensure that the payroll input data and attendance is shared
on time and correctly.
- Issuing payslips to employees and other post payroll reports to
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Two years or more of India payroll administration and/or accounting
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Good working knowledge of accounting practices and tax
Keywords: Support.com, Inc., Medford , Payroll Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!